I'm about half way through your book and I am really enjoying it :-) I have been jotting a few notes down as I have been reading to save time at the end and wanted to give you my comments so far to see if I'm doing the right kind of thing because I don't want to be doing it all wrong!
- Well researched. She uses all her knowledge she has gathered throughout her life and lets it out in this book.
- As a non-singer I found it interesting
- It feels as though she is in the room explaining it as it isn't too formal.
- The humorous pictures stop the book from becoming boring and break it up a bit.
- The captions underneath the pictures summarise what has been going on so you get a brief idea of what has been mentioned and picks up on the key points.
- It isn't just vocal facts as it has fascinating biological facts as well.
- Uses her own experience to give it something special.
- Slow-paced, so everything is explained in great depth.
- In parts where instructions are necessary, everything is explained clearly.
- Her personality makes the book lively and bubbly.
- Is great for aspiring singers and/or performers.
- Gradual introduction to new elements.
- Short and snappy.
I have copied this out of my notebook. Is this sort of thing okay?
Love from Marie x x x